- Athletics Available
- Athletics General Information
- Entry Forms
- General Forms
- Rules and Regulations
- PEACE Fund
- Prep Bowl
- Tournaments and Camps
CYO Athletics is a parish-based program that is dedicated to the development of youth as a student athlete by encouraging them to express Catholic values, sportsmanship and fair play that leads to a positive athletic experience.
Catholic parish/school-based athletics include:
- Organized league play and play offs for boys and girls in grades 5 - 8 in Spring, Fall and Winter, which requires scheduling teams and play-off facilities for: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track, and Volleyball.
- Coach and Officials Clinic - Guest speakers are invited to talk about different topics on coaching basketball. CYO also sponsors a soccer official's clinic to get young people involved in officiating soccer.
- Cheerleading Competition - Organized competition is open to girls in grades 5 - 8 and includes sideline and dance routines. Two-three day instructional camps for girls 6 to 16 years of age are conducted at various Catholic grade school sites.
- Special Events - CYO participates in the Fall Prep Bowl, which highlights CYO Championship Football games and showcases CYO Cheerleading, Football, Soccer, and Volleyball Programs. All division champions, teams, players and coaches are recognized and presented awards as well as the Scholar-Athletes. CYO Sportsmanship awards are presented at the Catholic High School League championship game.
The Catholic Youth Organization offers team sport opportunities for 5-6 Grade and 7-8 Grade youth.