Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
Divorced Catholics Support Groups
Divorced Catholics support groups offer caring and supportive peer assistance with:
- Discovering how to work through the emotions of divorce.
- Experiencing personal healing and hope.
- Gaining wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences.
- Addressing questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics.
- Obtaining an understanding of the annulment process.
Divorced Catholics Support Groups in the Archdiocese of Detroit
Divorced Catholics Support Group at St. Regis Parish (Bloomfield Hills)
The Divorced Catholics Support Group is a peer group that gathers on a regular basis to support Catholics who are divorced.
Location: The meetings take place at the parish offices of St. Regis. We invite you or someone you know who is divorced to join us.
For more information and upcoming meeting dates, contact Terry Lindner at DivorcedCatholic@gmail.com.
Fresh Start support group healing series for divorced and separated Catholics at St. Paul on the Lake Parish, Grosse Pointe Farms
Fresh Start: This series features “Voices of Hope,” a simple and effective program to bring hope and healing to the separated and divorced members of the parish community. “Voices of Hope” has a 20-year proven track record of having helped thousands of men and women understand the issues they face from a truly Catholic perspective.