Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
Divorced Catholics Support Groups
Divorced Catholics support groups offer caring and supportive peer assistance with:
- Discovering how to work through the emotions of divorce.
- Experiencing personal healing and hope.
- Gaining wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences.
- Addressing questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics.
- Obtaining an understanding of the annulment process.
Divorced Catholics Support Groups in the Archdiocese of Detroit
Divorced Catholics Support Group at St. Regis Parish (Bloomfield Hills)
Divorced Catholics Support Group is a peer group that gathers on a regular basis to support Catholics who are divorced.
Location: The meetings take place at the parish offices of St. Regis. We invite you or someone you know who is divorced to join us.
For more information and upcoming meeting dates, contact Terry Lindner at email@example.com or Nazik Najar at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Beginnings Divorced Catholics Support Group at Our Lady of Good Counsel Parish, Plymouth
New Beginnings is a support group to bring hope and healing to divorced Catholics.
Location: OLGC Parish House, Upstairs in the East Room, 1160 Penniman Ave., Plymouth, MI 48170
For more information or to RSVP, contact LeAnn at email@example.com.