Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
Given the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, what precautions will be put in place to ensure the health and well-being of laity and clergy at public Masses?
We recognize that it is only through our careful observance of appropriate precautions that we make it possible to safely resume public Mass. To that end, we have distributed to our pastors and the faithful an exhaustive list of health and safety guidelines for parishes to follow, bringing us into alignment with many best practices of other businesses operating during this time. A few examples of this include:
- Face coverings/masks are to be worn by the faithful in and around the church.
- Churches will be cleaned and sanitized, using techniques set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, between all Masses.
- Proper physical distancing is to be practiced in the church and on church property.
- Churches are not to exceed 25 percent of the total capacity of the church.