Coronavirus FAQ for Catholic School Principals
Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
How is CCSEM funded and what is its budget?
CCSEM has an annual operating budget of approximately $10 million. Funding comes from various sources:
- CCSEM pursues grants and contracts to provide services consistent with Catholic teachings and values.
- Fees for services including insurance reimbursements and sliding scale payments from clients based on their ability to pay.
- Fundraising events, charitable gifts, and an annual parish-wide appeal sponsored by the Archdiocese of Detroit.