Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
If a parish/school does not have sufficient cash balances for the next month what should they do?
On a case-by-case basis, emergency loans will be considered.
Loans for parishes will be made from the LDP and are for critical expenses required to keep the parish operating: online Mass, outreach support, payroll, utilities, insurance and other facility-related items
- Amount: Limited to 4 weeks of critical operating expenses –payroll, utilities, and other essential expenses
- Interest rate: 0% (this is reflecting the present interest rate environment)
- Term: Repayable by 12/31/2020
- Documentation: Standard promissory note template. Parish Finance Council chair will need to approve as well
- If loans are not repaid by 12/31/2020, new terms will be established with the parish which may require 1/3 of monthly parish offertory being remitted until the loan is paid off.
- Jeff Wagoner may approve up to $50,000. Amounts greater than $50,000 must be approved by Archbishop Vigneron.
- We will revisit new amounts and overall process for parishes and schools as events progress.