Recently I became aware that the Archdiocese has a form that can be used when a person does not have and/or cannot obtain a baptism certificate. May I have a copy of this form to keep at the parish so

NO. The form you refer to is called an Affidavit Form. It is issued on a case-by-case basis after a thorough investigation has been conducted by the Worship Office and the Tribunal. It may never be copied, either by scanning or reproducing. If a situation arises at the parish please contact St. Georgette Zalewska at 313-237-6064 for help. Most situations are resolved in a matter of days.