- Knowledge Base
- Coronavrirus FAQ for the Faithful
Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
What is the expectation for international students?
International students must make travel arrangements to return to their home country. It is possible that the timeline for remote learning will be extended further and it is out of concern for their safety, health and mental health that they are reunited with their families. The following exceptions will be granted in the case of extenuating circumstances:
- A flight home is unavailable due to travel restrictions.
- Their host country will not allow entry.
- They are currently living with a legitimate family member.
- They provide a written prescription from a mental health physician that it is detrimental for them to depart.