Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Maps & Demographics
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
What programs and services receive Endowment funding?
As specified in the Stewards for Tomorrow campaign, the annual distribution of funds from the Endowment is allocated as follows:
- Most of the annual distribution, 62.5 percent, provides tuition assistance grants for Catholic students at Catholic K-12 schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary receives 6.25 percent of the annual distribution.
- Another 6.25 percent of distributions provides educational opportunities for those engaged in youth and family ministry, as well as directors of religious education.
- The final 25 percent of distributions are directed to the Archbishop's Stewardship Fund, a discretionary benevolent fund that enables the Detroit Archdiocese to support individuals and organizations that the Archbishop deems appropriate. In the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019, Archbishop Vigneron made a total of $839,741 in distributions to help support 18 different Catholic organizations, including St. Aloysius Church, Loyola High School, Senior Clergy Village, Guest House, PIME Missionaries and the Catholic Youth Organization.