Coronavirus FAQ for Catholic School Principals
Development - Mission Advancement
Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations
Marriage & Family
Natural Family Planning
Parish Care and Sustainability
Prayer and Intercession Teams
Sharing the Light
- Archdiocesan Finances
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Catholic Cemeteries
- Catholic Foundation of Michigan
- Catholic Services Appeal
- Changing Lives Together
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- John Paul II Center
- Loan Deposit Program
- Mooney Real Estate Holding Company and Parish Incorporations
- Parish Finances
- Parishioner Data Management and Privacy
- Priests' Pension Plan
- Protecting God's Children
- Stewards for Tomorrow/Archdiocese of Detroit Endowment Foundation
- St. John's Plymouth
- Synod 16
- Unleash the Gospel
- Compartiendo la Luz
What was total fundraising goal and what was the fundraising goal for each of the four priorities?
Strengthening Parishes | $95,000,000
- Each parish prioritized its unique needs and opportunities and developed a plan and case for support.
Strengthening Catholic Education | $15,000,000
- The Archdiocese of Detroit is blessed with 90 Catholic schools including 67 elementary and 23 high schools. This element of the Changing Lives Together initiative will substantially strengthen the existing endowment for tuition assistance for Catholic primary and secondary students, which has provided nearly $50 million to students since 1994.
Strengthening Priestly Formation and Future Leadership | $8,000,000
- Providing lifelong training and support for those who minister in the Church is an essential duty of the Archdiocese. The initiative built a fund to provide for the continuing education and formation of our priests. In addition, this element will increase funding for the education and formation of our seminarians and will provide additional funding to assist lay men and women preparing for church ministry.
Strengthening the Church in the City | $4,000,000
- This element of the initiative established a fund for the Church in the City that will provide grants to help underwrite parish ministries and programs vital to the ongoing witness, mission, and presence of the Church in Detroit and other resource-poor areas of the Archdiocese.
Changing Lives Together Expenses | $13,000,000
- Expenses for this initiative included professionally designed and printed materials; video production and duplication; website development; database administration; professional consulting and legal fees; gift acknowledgements; postage; and pledge fulfillment for this five-year Archdiocesan project involving all our parishes.
Changing Lives Together Overall Goal | $135,000,000