NaProTECHNOLOGY for Infertility
It is important for couples to understand that infertility is not a disease. It is a symptom of underlying disease. The diseases that cause infertility cause short and long-term health problems in addition to making conception difficult.
The NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to the infertile couple has the following goals:
- It works towards assessing the underlying causes of the reproductive abnormality.
- It allows for the treatment of these underlying causes.
- It assists the couple in achieving pregnancy while maintaining the natural acts of procreation.
- If the treatment program is unsuccessful, research into the unknown causes is undertaken.
- If medically unsuccessful, the program will assist with successful family building by being supportive of adoption.
The use of a NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to infertility or miscarriage will also allow the observation of events that formerly had been ignored. At the heart of NaProTECHNOLOGY, is the Creighton Model FertilityCare System, which can also be used as a method of natural family planning. Treatment with NaProTECHONOLOGY is based on the biomarkers found using observations of the Creighton Model.
For more information on this new branch of science, click on the following link: http://www.naprotechnology.com.
To meet with a FertilityCare practitioner in Metro Detroit, click here.
Catholic Miscarriage Support - Resource web site dedicated to offering practical and spiritual support for Catholics who have lost a child to miscarriage.