Sections in this article:
- Special Resources for the COVID-19 Situation
- Christus Vivit
- Unleash the Gospel
- Youth Ministry Certification
- Abuse Prevention - Safe Environments
- Health and Safety
- Additional Youth Ministry Resources/Documents
Racism and Equal Justice
- From the Office of Youth Ministry...
- Some Resources to Use on the Topic of Racism
- PDF of Prayers
- AOD Resources Memo (June 2020)
Special Resources for the COVID-19 Situation
Stay up to date on announcements from the Archdiocese by reviewing www.aod.org/emergencyresponse.
View the archive of Office of Youth Ministry Communications-- including the archive of daily resources for spiritual closeness.
Also check this page from Unleash the Gospel for resources on Spiritual Closeness: https://www.unleashthegospel.org/spiritual-closeness/
Four Resources from the Office of Youth Ministry...
- Non-Gathered Ministry Adaptations
- Online Ministry Planning Resource
- Best Practices from our Parishes
- Ideas for Honoring Graduates
Check out these pages from different youth ministry apostolates:
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
- Project YM's LIVE Youth Night
- Life Teen
- Saint Mary's Press-- Evangelization in a Post COVID Church with Rich Curran
- MinistryToYouth.com-- How to Pivot Your Approach to Ministry During COVID
In March 2019, the Vatican released the Apostolic Exhortation, Christus Vivit (Christ is Alive). This document reflects the thoughts of the 2018 Synod of Bishops on Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment. It speaks to people both young and old.
- You can read Christus Vivit in its entirety on the Vatican website.
- Organizing and Facilitating Conversations with a Webinar
- 10 Things in Christus Vivit Addressed to All of Us Who Work with Young People
- Questions for National Dialogue
Unleash the Gospel
Youth Ministry Certification
Abuse Prevention - Safe Environments
- Background Screening and Code of Conduct Forms
- Central Registry Clearance Requests
- Workshops: Protecting God's Children Training
- Workshops: Called to Serve
Health and Safety