The formal phases of the Year of Service are the following:
- Phase 1: Announce the Year of Service and Build a Core Team
- Phase 2: Launch the Parish Inventory Process
- Phase 3: Share Inventory Results and Begin Assessment and Planning
- Phase 4: Announce and Commit to Parish Response
- Phase 5: Celebrate and Implement Parish Plans
A comprehensive breakdown of each step can be found in the Parish Action Guide from the USCCB.
Parishes might decide to do a modified version of the Year of Service depending on their individual needs. The WWMIN Team has developed this graphic to help guide parishes in their planning for the Year of Service. Use the contact information below to contact the WWMIN Team to discuss further!